Advertise here

Peugeot Speedfight

Messages 1 to 20 of 227.

learner 101
Joined May 2005
10 posts

Hey, anyone got a peugeot speedfight? im thinking of getting one, and im just wondering how they perform, are they reliable etc. Whats the top speed you can get out of them, de-restricted, and how do you de-restrict them. What do you rekon the top speed is de-restricted, perfomance upgrades etc?

Learner 101

Sunday, 8 May 2005

Discussion Archived

Piaggio NRG
Joined Jan 2005
33 posts

well mate, they are one of the best looking peds about definatly, but, speed wise there not all that good at all, derestricted and sports exhaust, your looking at around 50 top speed, you can get various other things for it, but the most your really ever guna get out of it will be 60, but on a speedfight, thats hard to reach, if your still looking to buy a different bike, there are loads of faster bikes, like yamaha aerox, piaggio nrg`s, gilera runners and dna, etc
hope this helps...

Sunday, 8 May 2005

Discussion Archived

Rob Graham
Joined Mar 2005
23 posts

the speedfighters are seriously dodgy goin round corners wen ure goin fast. there wel uncumfy as well, you can feel all of the metal underneath ur ass on most. i do think that speed fighters de-restricted are the fastest out there. i no about 9 kids wiv em and they all do about 55 de-restricted. my aerox only beats em cos iv gotasports pipe and multi var and it stil not much faster that them.

my advice is to get an aerox not some litle poxy french ped or italian. i gave my m8s a race round this rounda bout loadsa times at nyt and i laped em all!!

thats my input any way m8.lol

Sunday, 8 May 2005

Discussion Archived

Ade
Joined Apr 2005
178 posts

ye i no few ppl wit speedfights dey do 50 - 55 derestricted, but aerox r better alot smoother ride n corner fukin brill, der fast plus they are japanese so reliable.

hope dis helps
Ade

Sunday, 8 May 2005

Discussion Archived

Rob Graham
Joined Mar 2005
23 posts

wat ped u got then ade?

Sunday, 8 May 2005

Discussion Archived

Ade
Joined Apr 2005
178 posts

gilera ice mate lota ppl aint heard of them or seen them, but anyways got pipe on it tho, malossi variator n stronger clutch springs. does 53-55 on a flat, still tuning it up tho gettin the right rollers n carb mixture. did get it 2 do 62 on a flat at 1 point, so bit more tuning hope 2 get that agen, just waiting 4 a good day 2 do it cant be arsed doin it n the shittin cold in the garage lol. I only been burnt once from sum1 at college wen it woznt set up right n did 45, but then bout 3weeks later i burnt him so made up 4 it lol

If i had bk in september, known all the stuff i know bout peds now then i'd of got a aerox, just fink der proper smart.
swap u 4 ur aerox lol

Ade

Sunday, 8 May 2005

Discussion Archived

thetriad
Joined May 2005
43 posts

culdnt agre with u more graham. I came off mine the other day goin round a corner wen its wet and if u sit 2 far back in the seat the metal does sail up ur crack. The steering is different cos there is only one fork if you look at the front. u want a fast ped get an nrg or gilera runner SP.

Tuesday, 24 May 2005

Discussion Archived

thetriad
Joined May 2005
43 posts

yea the gilera ices luk fast but they look too bare for me. btw a speedfight 2 usually has a better suspension then an aerox unmodified and a slightly fater acceleration makin it fukin excellent for wheelies (as my m8 found out the hard way.) but i would def recommend the aerox, sweet as.

Tuesday, 24 May 2005

Discussion Archived

Lee
Joined May 2005
121 posts

I Got a speedfight nd i admit da top speed is *!#%!@ at the moment until i get it tuned up. but my m8s got one n his does 60 easy n e makes it look bare easy 2 pop a wheelie.

Thursday, 26 May 2005

Discussion Archived

my speed fight rules !!!!
Joined Aug 2004
125 posts

hiya i was wondering if you change the jet and get a performancer air filter what will be the results ??? and how much would the top speed and acceleration increase ???

™©®~ Mô??îs ~®©™

Friday, 27 May 2005

Discussion Archived

Adverts Currently On Preloved

VESPA GT125

PIAGGIO NRG 50CC MOPED...

YAMAHA 125CC VITY

VESPA LXV125

PEUGOT SCOOTER

2012 YAMAHA XC 125 E VITY...

GOPED ELECTRIC SCOOTER...

LAMBRETTA GP150

Place an ad here for free

» More mopeds and scooters ads...

shaunyd
Joined Jul 2005
9 posts

hi if you are going to get a speedfight get the speedfight 2 x-race its the fastest bike. me and my mate have both got it, the blue and orange version. mine is only derestricted and i have had 62 mph out off it, its 1 off the fastest bikes in my area esspeisially for only being derestricted. i have a 70 kit and sports exaust on the way also i am going to be up jetting it and getting a gear up kit, hopfully it will b going alot faster. my bike handles great round corners and im already wheelying it, i burned a big oval shape into my l plate the other day when i went verticle all the way down my road and my bike is the most comftable-which every 1 who sits on it tells me.

Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

code guru
Joined May 2005
490 posts

yer i bet thats down hill. wots your top speed on an even road?

Monday, 25 July 2005
Edited Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

shaunyd
Joined Jul 2005
9 posts

yeah 62 down hill and 58 on even road!

Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

code guru
Joined May 2005
490 posts

i have 2 say 58 on a straight road is good. i would be happy with that

gilera ice 90+km with zx pipe, malossi variator, hebo raceing clutch and a hebo kelvar belt , 21mm raceing carb, hebo k&n, getting fitted 2moro 70cc kit and malossi carbon reed block and reeds. lol

Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

shaunyd
Joined Jul 2005
9 posts

m8 get some decent tyres nd learn to ride i go round almost any corner doin between 50-58 on my bridgestones! on peugeot speedfight 2 x-race

Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

shaunyd
Joined Jul 2005
9 posts

yeah mine is only derestricted so i think it is quit the beast lol

Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

code guru
Joined May 2005
490 posts

how much e them good tyres u have on your bike? coz i dont think my tyres grip the road ok.

gilera ice 90+km with zx pipe, malossi variator, hebo raceing clutch and a hebo kelvar belt , 21mm raceing carb, hebo k&n, getting fitted 2moro 70cc kit and malossi carbon reed block and reeds. lol

Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

shaunyd
Joined Jul 2005
9 posts

there about 60-70 £ a pair and they are (bridgestone ml50) and you have to remember on bikes you have to change your whole way off riding in the wet.

Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

code guru
Joined May 2005
490 posts

thats not bad £60. i hate going round corners when its wet

Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

thetriad
Joined May 2005
43 posts

nah wot u tlkin bout m8 my speedfight 2 is just derestricted an i can easily hit 55mph on a straight. if its modded correctly they can go preti fast.

Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

Messages 1 to 20 of 227.

Important Note

All messages are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.