Advertise here

how to open seat on yamaha aerox?

Messages 1 to 10 of 10.

Tomas
Joined Jul 2005
3 posts

Hi, I'm quite new to scooters and stuff, got yamaha aerox 100cc recently everything is fine, just a one problem I cant seem to open my seat, I was unable to find any switches or anything to sort of unlock it, I was trying to pull with force didn't helped (don't want to pull to much might just rip the seat off) if anyone could suggest me what to do I'd much appreciate it

tom

Friday, 22 July 2005

Discussion Archived

shoreyda2nd
Joined Mar 2005
282 posts

put the key in but not so far to do steering lock and turn it left, jus like steerin lock thats how my yamaha jog rr opens

Full bike licence : ) o yer

Only when we risk death Do we feel most alive

Saturday, 23 July 2005

Discussion Archived

W2K
Joined Jun 2003
788 posts

I think the keylock should be on the side somewhere.

"Now that was a feckin quick bike"

Sunday, 24 July 2005

Discussion Archived

Tomas
Joined Jul 2005
3 posts

hi, thanks for help, I did try to turn the key to the left (the way I do lock my wheel, but not quite that far, just a bit) and tried to pull the back of seat, still the same, what problem can that be? Wires or seat is generally broken? am i doing something wrong?

Sunday, 24 July 2005

Discussion Archived

Shleppy
Joined May 2005
41 posts

llook tis simple, put key in, dont push it in. turn to left. it feels wrong like its gonna break but it aint cause ur doing it all manually with a wire so you need a bit of strength, beleive me it works. it is not the steering lock. do not push and turn. just put the key in the lock and turn to the right. if this stil doesnt work change the position of the handle bars when you do this sometimes the lock system gets confused abit on mine when the handlebars are to far to the left also like in steering lock. the bike has to be out of steeringlock for this to work. dont be a fool. if ur still stick you could alwyas try taking off soem panels and having a look at the mechanism. but jus tturn it to the left.

if this stillll doesnt work, dont you have a buddy or friend. ask some random dude you see witht the same ped to show you.

if this fails and last of all! go see a mechanic it might be bust - they'll know and tell you streight away to see if ur just being dumb or if it is jammed

Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

Tomas
Joined Jul 2005
3 posts

Thanks a lot for that mate, just got it opened! w000t

Monday, 25 July 2005

Discussion Archived

gowithdeb
Joined Jun 2005
168 posts

Can someone pleze tell the tyre pressures on an aerox 50?

Wednesday, 14 September 2005

Discussion Archived

code guru
Joined May 2005
490 posts

look on the tyre or in your manual

gilera ice 90+km with zx pipe, malossi variator, hebo raceing clutch and a hebo kelvar belt , 21mm raceing carb, hebo k&n, getting fitted 2moro 70cc kit and malossi carbon reed block and reeds. lol

Discussion Archived

gowithdeb
Joined Jun 2005
168 posts

if i had a handbook and the its says nothing on the tyre!

Discussion Archived

jonnyboy
Joined Jan 2005
704 posts

about 32 psi

kawasaki zx6r - 160 mph :D
yamaha r6 - 157 mph (crashed)
aprilia rs 125 - 109 mph (sold)
aprilia sr 50 - 65 mph (run about)

Discussion Archived

Adverts Currently On Preloved

SUZUKI SIXTEEN UX125 125CC...

TGB 202 CLASSIC 50 CC 63 REG

SYM JET 4 2012.50CC

PEUGEOT VIVACITY 125CC...

SCOOTER- HONDA - LOW MILEAGE

KYMCO 125 AGILITY

PIAGGIO ZIP

PULSE

Place an ad here for free

» More mopeds and scooters ads...

Messages 1 to 10 of 10.

Important Note

All messages are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.