Advertise here

cant find ferrets for sale in lancashire area

margie
Joined Jun 2006
4 posts

hi hope you can help me i am trying to find two female ferrets free to good home or cheap i live in ormskirk lancs and there is nowhere selling any i dont have a car so that makes it even more difficult so if you know of any one whos selling some please get in touch thanks margie

Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Discussion Archived

Miss White
Joined Apr 2007
2 posts

hi, i know u dont have transport but...

In clithero off the A59 they have small pet auctions every wednesday from 2ish. i got my ferret for £3 there. its well worth a look and a real eye opener.

Adele

Tuesday, 26 June 2007

Discussion Archived

Woodlands(Shell)
Joined Jun 2007
983 posts

Hi Pemberton pet shop in pemberton sells them or contact Freshfields animal rescue they have them. Dont forget to spay any baby jills at 6 months unless you intend to breed them(they stay in season and will get anemia and septacemia and die) You could enquire at the pet shop in Ormskirk they may know of some unwanted ones
Good Luck Shell

Friday, 29 June 2007

Discussion Archived

Mary
Joined Mar 2007
66 posts

Try your local rescue, if you are a first time owner they will match you with a ferret that has been nip trained which will be much easier for you than a kit, they are generally a bit feisty and can take chunks out of you until they learn that humans have rather delicate skin.

A good source of informaton about ferrets is http://www.ferretsforum.co.uk
If you ask on there they will probably be able to tell you where your nearest rescue is, or try Google.

Friday, 3 August 2007

Discussion Archived

Important Note

All messages are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.