Advertise here

Renault megane - entering radio code

houston
Joined Nov 2007
33 posts

Hi guys, recently bought a megane but the radio did not work. Kept pressing buttons to no avail, but the screen has come on today asking for the code (i must have kept timing myself out). So that's the good news, bad news is that i do not know how to input the code. Can anyone help please?
Cheers, John

Sunday, 9 December 2007

Discussion Archived

moz
Joined Dec 2004
701 posts

hi, if it has the remote on the steering colum ,thats were you put the code in...you turn the wheel till it selects the first diget,then press the little button under the wheel and it will make the next diget flash..do the same till you get your 4 digets in but keep the button held in and your radio should work...hope this helps...moz...

Sunday, 9 December 2007

Discussion Archived

houston
Joined Nov 2007
33 posts

Moz, you're a star. Did exactly as you said and i now have music to my ears. Only thing i had to figure for myself was when you put the last number in, you have to press and hold the button, until the radio beeps, and then it all works.
Cheers mate, John

Sunday, 9 December 2007

Discussion Archived

Important Note

All messages are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.