Advertise here

when does a staffy bitch come in2 season

sparkle_1986
Joined Apr 2009
7 posts

when does a staffy bitch come in2 season??? her back end is huge!!

Thursday, 10 December 2009

Discussion Archived

bones
Joined Aug 2009
6891 posts

hello!!! smaller breeds of dog can come into season between 6 and 9 months,,,give or take a month each side,,, larger breeds can come into their first season between 9 and 12 months again give or take a month or so!!

Friday, 11 December 2009

Discussion Archived

sparkle_1986
Joined Apr 2009
7 posts

because our staffy bitch aint come in to season yet and shes 8 months old now

Friday, 11 December 2009

Discussion Archived

Frog
Joined Jan 2009
9072 posts

If her back end is swollen and looks bigger than normal, this could well be her coming into season.
I'm looking after a staffy, and i think she's nearly 8 months old, and she hasn't come into season yet either.
I wouldn't be alarmed in any way, it will happen when she is ready.

Friday, 11 December 2009

Discussion Archived

bones
Joined Aug 2009
6891 posts

lol, tanya i was gonna ask u bout that!!lol,

Friday, 11 December 2009

Discussion Archived

Frog
Joined Jan 2009
9072 posts

Lol well now you dfon't need to :)
No signs of it, no swelling, no bloody, no Simba getting randy, so all is good haha.

Friday, 11 December 2009

Discussion Archived

bones
Joined Aug 2009
6891 posts

ok,, check ur e-mail

Friday, 11 December 2009

Discussion Archived

sparkle_1986
Joined Apr 2009
7 posts

iam not looking to breed her i just wanted know dats all

Friday, 11 December 2009

Discussion Archived

candyfloss
Joined Sep 2008
2212 posts

sparkle dont worry some come in season at 6 months some dont until 14 months they are all different .
if she is swollen aslong as there is no funny smelling discharge this could be the start for her also if she is cleaning herself a lot that could be another sign
but i wouldnt worry she will come into season in her own time just watch obviously for doggys when out and about as they will smell her and try get to her .

Saturday, 12 December 2009

Discussion Archived

Important Note

All messages are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.