dont worry about dtcs for gen and low voltage because thats there due to cranking and voltage getting below 10.5v
the dtc you need to look at is the po335.
P0335 (Invalid crankshaft position (CKP) signal)
• NOTE: This trouble code is set when no concordance is detected between the CKP signal and the CMP signal.
• Engine cuts out while driving.
• Engine will not start.
• The CKP sensor wheel is damaged or loose on the flywheel.
• The CMP signal is not in order - no synchronization taking place.
• The CKP sensor and/or the CKP sensor bracket are loose.
• The CKP gap is incorrect.
• The CKP gap was set incorrectly and has damaged the sensor.
1. Check the CKP sensor wheel to make sure it is securely attached, has no bent/damaged teeth and there is no corrosion on the teeth.
2. Use WDS Datalogger to check the CKP signal, look for two clearly defined triggering teeth responses within a 720° captured event .
its also possible that the flywheel has caused this damage, remove the ckp sensor which should be right next to the starter motor and check its condition.
Friday, 22 January 2010