Advertise here

Nissan terrano fault code

Messages 1 to 2 of 2.

sparkie
Joined Jul 2010
1 posts

Hi I have had my terrano 1999 2.7tdi tested, with a Smartbox X431, but the mechanic couldn't tell me what the fault code indicated, the code was 0018 F/INJ F/B 2, he suspected it was something to do with the injectors, because of the (ING) in the code, however there doesn't seem any problems with the injectors, just that the engine warning light comes on intermitently, only on stalling the vehicle, it goes out if I stop the engine and wait a few minutes before starting it again, can any body help me?

Monday, 19 July 2010

Discussion Archived

GREG
Joined Jan 2006
1418 posts

the injectors and sensors seems to be the fault my advice would be to take it to a competant mechanic in your area,afaik its a common problem on these

Friday, 23 July 2010

Discussion Archived

Messages 1 to 2 of 2.

Important Note

All messages are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.