Advertise here

Peugeot 406 Heater blower

Messages 1 to 3 of 3.

Leurvedoc
Joined Nov 2010
1 posts

Hi, the heater blower has stopped working on my 2001 Peugeot 406 2.0 litre petrol automatic. All the controls seem to light up, just got no blower.
Misplaced the handbook so don't know which fuse protects this circuit, however, looked at all of them and can't see one that has blown.
Any Ideas anyone?

Saturday, 6 November 2010

Discussion Archived

Deezel
Joined Aug 2010
84 posts

Fuse 18 , ( fusebox in engine compartment ) 40A Heater blower - Starter– Windscreen wiper slow speed. according to my 406 manual

Saturday, 6 November 2010

Discussion Archived

Series1_1987_309GRD
Joined Sep 2007
229 posts

dunno if the heater blower for the 406 is the same as for the 405, but if it is, the wiring connector to it is pretty rubbish

Its located beneath the glovebox, give it a thump (with your hand), see if that does the trick. Works for mine, every time

Monday, 22 November 2010

Discussion Archived

Messages 1 to 3 of 3.

Important Note

All messages are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.