Advertise here

Sarah xxxx

Messages 1 to 20 of 25.

tink
Joined Sep 2009
1911 posts

Hope Jem is feeling better this morning, you know that I care but don't want the whole argument to start up again by talking about her on here. I started this thread to mainly see if you were ok after last night hun? Hope you have changed your mind about leaving the forum hun xxx

liberty and livlihood .......

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

x Anna x
Joined Apr 2008
9198 posts

here here Tink xxx

Sarah, I hope little Jem is ok? and you xxx
Thinking of you and please please don't leave .............. xxxxx
This will all blow over when someone has found something else to moan about xx hahaha
you know how it is xxxx

If you are going to complain about farmers, make sure you don't talk with your mouthful

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

Sprollie Mad
Joined Dec 2009
4758 posts

Hey Sarah ya little minx .... if you go then I'll be one of the few Scots left on here and we already got outnumbered at Culloden so Id rather THAT doesnt happen again hehehe

xxx

Treat life's little problems like your dog would ... If you can't eat it or hump it ... pee on it and walk away!!!

http://www.thepetsdirectory.co.uk/forum/index.php

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

hayley
Joined Mar 2009
8832 posts

Hiya guy's i have spoken with young sarah this morning via pm and i am sure well i hope she won't mind me saying she is feeling a little better today after her awful ordeal and little jem has been seen by her vet and is a healthy little dog she was just a little stressed, I am sure sarah will be along soon to explainn when she sees this, I am now off shopping glad all is ok sarah hun.

1 member said thank you, this message was helpful.

Coming together is a beggining.Keeping together is a progress.Working together is a success.Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

CrazyRatLady
Joined Nov 2010
3204 posts

what did the vet say sarah. what was causing the poor pup not to eat for 3 days. hope u r feeling better this morning and the pup too.

Rats are not for everyone... they are very picky!
RIP Sophia Jade - born 21/05/2011
http://pamperedpets.forumotion.co.uk

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

..Emlou..
Joined Oct 2010
2894 posts

Hi sarah glad puppy is ok,poor little girl just sounds fed up lol Hope she gets her appetite back soon & she settles into your family :) xxxxx

*~~My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me~~*

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

Whistler
Joined Mar 2010
728 posts

Thinking of you and Jem here too Sarah, don't go hun, you can't leave Sprollie as the lone scot :)

A mind is like a parachute; it works best when it's open.

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

tink
Joined Sep 2009
1911 posts

Bump....so Sarah can see that we care!! xx

liberty and livlihood .......

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

Sprollie Mad
Joined Dec 2009
4758 posts

hahaha I think we've still got Geraldine and Bill and Kerry so Im one of 4 definites - but safety in numbers and all that Whistler lol ;-)

Treat life's little problems like your dog would ... If you can't eat it or hump it ... pee on it and walk away!!!

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

PDFG
Joined May 2009
3868 posts

Hi Sarah looking forward to your being back with us, glad to here Jem is ok xx

Pugs are love on legs xxxx

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

Adverts Currently On Preloved

REPTILE INCUBATOR

W&Y TREMPER ENIGMA GECKO

PEDIGREE PERSIAN KITTEN

WESTIE 6YR BITCH

LOVELY NETHERLAND DWARF DOE

MINI LOP DOES

LAVENDER STRIPE MALE FOR SALE

STUNNING CHIHUAHUA X...

Place an ad here for free

» More pets ads...

haze
Joined Oct 2008
6191 posts

Hi Sarah
i am really pleased that your little puppy has been given a clean bill of health ,and i too would like to say hope you are staying xx

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

hayley
Joined Mar 2009
8832 posts

Just bumping this back up in the hope sarah will see it.

Coming together is a beggining.Keeping together is a progress.Working together is a success.Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

Sarah with the shetlands
Joined Dec 2009
2393 posts

Hello :)

Didn't see this till now. :) I won't leave but won't be posting for advice again that's for sure lol.

Jem is fine, The vet told us to worm her, which we will do. He say's she's a healthy little puppy :) It was only stress that was causing her not too eat :) but will definitely be worming her :)

Oh and I'm ok.

BUT I would like to say a MAHOOOOSIVE thank you to all that PM'd me offering help and support :) And Tink for making me a thread :) xxx

3 members said thank you, this message was helpful.

'If there is one thing that annoys me more than a know it all, is a know it all that knows nothing'

http://animalhouse.createaforum.com/

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

dizzy and andy t
Joined Jan 2010
744 posts

glad to see you back, and good to hear you and jem are both well, said today will be a better one ;)

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

Sprollie Mad
Joined Dec 2009
4758 posts

yayyyyyy all you Sassenachs - we're still standing, we're still standing

"you're only feared of the haggis, you're only feared of the ha- aaaa - gis"

(thats my war chant lol)

x

ps. sorry - love all you English peeps - just trying to make Sarah laugh hehe x

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

Sarah with the shetlands
Joined Dec 2009
2393 posts

ahahahahaha sprollie that did make me laugh, sitting with a silly smile on my face :)

'If there is one thing that annoys me more than a know it all, is a know it all that knows nothing'

http://animalhouse.createaforum.com/

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

hayley
Joined Mar 2009
8832 posts

Aw so glad everything is sorted for you and little jem hun.
Lol sprollie you alway's make me smile hun.

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

Whistler
Joined Mar 2010
728 posts

Oi, don't forget about the welshies too!

A mind is like a parachute; it works best when it's open.

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

x x Tracey x :)) x
Joined Aug 2009
7101 posts

Ok x Sarah x what else would you like advise on x (rubs hands together) x !!! x sorrryyyy x bad joke x won't happen again x !! x :)))) x x

Awwww x i'm just happy that everything is ok x but i don't know any chants x don't even know a welsh one x i should do really seeing as family is all welsh x I've got the red dragon tattooed on me x does that count x :))) x x

Ohhh i think theres one that goes...oggy oggy oggy x but i don't know the rest x :)) x x Hellllppp x ??? x :)) x x

~ ~ ~ as you sow x so you reap ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discussion Archived

geraldine
Joined Nov 2008
175 posts

YES SPROLLIE MY DARLING...IM STILL AROUND...NOT MUCH MIND..

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABY SARAH HOPE ALL IS WELL..

GERALDINE XX

Thursday, 24 March 2011

Discussion Archived

Messages 1 to 20 of 25.

Important Note

All messages are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.