Advertise here

citroen relay clutch problem

andy
Joined Mar 2013
1 posts

Hi i have a problem with a citroen relay diesel 2005. Last week when changing gear the clutch pedal went to the floor and didn't return, on investigation found a leak from the slave cylinder. Replaced the clutch slave cylinder today and bled it numerous times but still have a problem. If you pump the clutch pedal after a couple of pumps it goes hard and you can't get the pedal to reach the floor by releasing the metal clip on the end of the slave cylinder to feed pipe pressure is released and the pedal hits the floor. by pumping the pedal again it goes hard so still unable to select gears. do i have another problem with the clutch as well as the leaking slave cylinder? HELP needed please i'm stumped.

Saturday, 9 March 2013

Discussion Archived

Important Note

All messages are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.