Advertise here

citroen radio code

Messages 1 to 20 of 2073.

dave
Joined Nov 2004
2 posts

I havw accidentaly locked my blaupunkt. can anyone tell me how long it will be befor it will let me in to reset . cheers Dave

Monday, 15 November 2004

Discussion Archived

Steve B
Joined Nov 2004
3 posts

Should reset after an hour but you need to leave it switched on. Have you still go the code?

Steve

Wednesday, 17 November 2004

Discussion Archived

BETTYB
Joined Dec 2004
4 posts

I need to re-enter my code, but can't remember how to do it (Citroen Saxo) I enter the first number, then the radio comes on, without my having entered any more numbers. I can hear the radio but there is a loud ringing note every five seconds.

Friday, 31 December 2004

Discussion Archived

Dave
Joined Jan 2005
1 posts

I have a P reg AX with standard radio/cassette but lost battery power so code required, I think I have the code which contains the number 6, I do not have radio instructions and cannot get the number 6 keyed in. please can anyone give me advice on how to enter the code as I have managed to lock the radio a couple of times, Just to confirm the code I worked it out from another citroen like this, serial no. 96141434-80 so I think code is 1614 thats the sequence on the other citroen, other numbers on radio are PU-9637A, 286-7810-02 would appreciate any views on my theory. Many thanks Dave

Saturday, 22 January 2005

Discussion Archived

viki
Joined Mar 2005
1 posts

I have recently bought a R reg citroen xantia, accidently i lost the radio code (trying to change battery). can uhelp me inthis respect

I shall be very greatful
Thanks

Friday, 11 March 2005

Discussion Archived

tonyr
Joined Apr 2005
1 posts

my xantia 3030rds radio's code is the last four digits (in reverse order) of the CITROEN PH1/C number- not the Blaupunkt one!
Any help to you? I assume you know how to input the code.

Sunday, 3 April 2005

Discussion Archived

sixpack
Joined Apr 2003
7 posts

Hello, this should help...

If you goto freeads. co. uk type in 'Decode' you will then be able to get your code for less then £4 ! straight away. I lost my citroen zx code during a clutch change and got it back this way.

All the best.

Thursday, 14 April 2005

Discussion Archived

ann
Joined May 2005
1 posts

please help with info to insert radio code into ZX - I have found that the radio must have been changed, the code that my citoen dealer gave me was incorrect my local garage suggested an auto electrician who can check the code and it is working fine now.

Tuesday, 17 May 2005
Edited Saturday, 11 June 2005

Discussion Archived

earl2oo
Joined Jun 2005
2 posts

RECENTLY I DISCONNECTED THE BATTERY ON MY CITROEN XANTIA AND THEREFORE NEEDED TO PUT IN THE RADIO CODE. HOWEVER ON DOING SO I DICOVERED THAT THE CODE I WAS GIVEN WHEN I BOUGHT THE CAR WAS WRONG.I WENT TO A CITROEN DEALER WHO GAVE ME THE CODE FOR THE RADIO BUT AS THIS ALSO FAILED I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT AT SOME POINT THE RADIO HAS BEEN CHANGED.
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS ANY WAY OF BYPASSING THE CODE OR ANY WAY OF FINDING OUT WHAT THE CODE IS?
I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFULL TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO DOES,CHEERS!!

Wednesday, 1 June 2005

Discussion Archived

les
Joined Apr 2005
9 posts

OK WELL THERE IS NO PROBLEM FOR ME CODING THIS RADIO FOR YOU PLEASE CALL 01743 450457 FOR FURTHER DETAILS

REGARDS LES

Monday, 6 June 2005

Discussion Archived

Adverts Currently On Preloved

2005 NISSAN X-TRAIL

2008 MERCEDES-BENZ CLK

2010 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER

2008 SEAT ALTEA FREETRACK 4

BMW 530D ESTATE

MITSUBISHI COLT 1.3 CZ2...

2009 MERCEDES-BENZ CLC

FORD FOCUS 1.6 ZETEC...

Place an ad here for free

» More car audio systems ads...

steveo
Joined Jun 2005
5 posts

I have just swapped the battery on my daughters newly purchased saxo v reg, I can not get the radio to work as we do not know the security code, can anyone help as she can not go without her music for more than 10 mins.
Thanks,
steveo

Saturday, 11 June 2005

Discussion Archived

sixpack
Joined Apr 2003
7 posts

Hi, a similar thing happend to my citroen zx. I solved the problem by going to http://www.freeads.co.uk and typed in 'radio decode software' . I solved my problem there and then. Hope this helps.

Sunday, 12 June 2005

Discussion Archived

les
Joined Apr 2005
9 posts

Hi No problem to me to code this unit ring for details

01743 450457

Monday, 13 June 2005

Discussion Archived

Kocaismail
Joined Jun 2005
6 posts

Hi I bought a Diesel Van from london, and I am living in North Cyprus, when the car is delivered here we notice that in blaukpunkt tape head is lost, I said to my friend and he send me a original citroen CD Player but he forgot send to me code, he will find and send it I think, but I dont know how enter the code to player any one can help me how the enter code?

thanks for answers which you will give....

Monday, 13 June 2005

Discussion Archived

les
Joined Apr 2005
9 posts

SEND ME THE MODEL OF THE UNIT AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO ENTER THE CODE REGARDS LES

Tuesday, 14 June 2005

Discussion Archived

steveo
Joined Jun 2005
5 posts

thanks all for your help, I managed to find the original dealer who had moved premises, they had the code on file.

Tuesday, 14 June 2005

Discussion Archived

Kocaismail
Joined Jun 2005
6 posts

thanks les I will give you model on friday because car is in service now...

Tuesday, 14 June 2005

Discussion Archived

Cliff
Joined Jun 2005
6 posts

Just got a 2nd hand M reg ZX. Dealer gave radio code but can't enter - only 5 presets and was a 6 in the code - Any suggestions? Also, apparently locked out or something? Saw previous comments about "unlocking" by leaving radio on. Anyone know if this works for all? Cliff.

Thursday, 23 June 2005

Discussion Archived

digger2409
Joined Jun 2005
1 posts

Hi,
I was wondering if you got the instructions on how to input
the code for your stereo if so could you pass it on to me
many thanks

Friday, 24 June 2005

Discussion Archived

Cliff
Joined Jun 2005
6 posts

No, sorry I am a little in the dark - the dealer said that in order to input the code the display must show 4 empty lines flashing but this is not apparent on mine. Also I suspect code is wrong as it includes a 6 and my presets only number up to 5.

Monday, 27 June 2005

Discussion Archived

Messages 1 to 20 of 2073.

Important Note

All messages are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.