Overall

Based upon average ratings provided by 5 members - add your own review

Showing reviews 1 to 5 of 5.

gcoburn4200
Reviewed May 2006.

Appearance Interior Space and Layout
Amenities On The Road

hAVE OWEN A BRITHISH VAN BEFORE BUT IT WAS PANTS COMPARED TO THE 540uk
We use ours all year round and have been in tempretures as low as -17 in Aviemore scotland, when in the van at these tempretures it was very cosy as long as you kept an electric oiled fire heater on, becareful when using high powered appliances together as it will trip the fuse.
One of the poor qualitys is the transformer in the wardroe on ours it became loose and snaped off one of the wires for the 12v system, I soldered it back on and added extra screws to the boared and its been ok since (touch wood)
In side it is ideal for the taller caravaner due to the inside hight.
Sleeping inside is very comfortable,especially if you have kids as they can use the bunks, you use the bed next to them and you have yiour beds up with no need to put beds up and down everynight.I found that a right pain on the british van, haveing to put beds up then down before you can have your breakfast a chore you can do without when you have had a wee bit to drink.
One tip I would give is to buy a mini electric oven which when not in use can be stored under the seats to the rear of the van and an elecrtric 12v cool box this can be stored in the front of the van and is graet for storing the drinks, although you will have to fit an external 12v out let socket.

Owned for 4 years.

alistair
Reviewed May 2006.

Amenities On The Road

After camping in france we saw loads of Hobby vans and decided to invest in the 540uk, its a great van and i agree with all the other comments. They are really well made and can take lots of use and abuse.

Owned for 2 years.

MICK
Reviewed May 2006.

Amenities On The Road

We have owned 5 caravans and this is by far the best. It can be used all year round. The build quality is excellent and the interior fittings are much more robust than the british vans I have owned. The van is well balanced and its very easy to tow, it sits on the road and wont bounce around. It has a large payload, ULW 1180kgs max weight is 1500kgs. These are quality vans that can accomodate a family and are insulated to a high standard that means you can use them in comfort through out the winter. A first class family caravan that wont disappoint and is built yo be used and built to last.

Owned for 1 year.

MART
Reviewed June 2003.

Amenities On The Road

Excellent build quality. Great family van.Its perfect with young kids with the fixed bunk and poss seperate room for them.Loads of storage inside amd out.Great lighting, removable carpets.Big van, with an awning acres of room.I pull mine with Td5...very steady.

Owned for 3 months.

Marty
Reviewed June 2003.

Amenities On The Road

Marvellous caravan. Great for children with permanent bunkbeds and their own room. It is lovely and warm, and tough as old boots. Lack of an oven means pizza is out of the question, but standard microwave helps. I don't know is there when towing with Terrano.

Owned for 6 months.

Showing reviews 1 to 5 of 5.

Important Note

All ratings and reviews are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.