Overall

Based upon average ratings provided by 3 members - add your own review

Showing reviews 1 to 2 of 2.

keithyboy
Reviewed September 2008.

[enlarge]

Appearance Interior Space and Layout
Amenities On The Road

My Conqueror is a 630 lux which is not listed. Generally it is ok but once being used the niggly things appear. Lack of worktop space other that the slide out worktop which I don't trust. The lounge cushions are slightly different lengths which prevents them being changed over to even out wear. The tap recess on the sink is very difficult to clean around and the tap swivels at a strange angle and can easily be broken if twisted at the wrong angle. Im on my 4th one at present on a 2001 van. TV cabinet is situated to the right and above the cooker and tends to get greasy when cooking. I have been living in my van full time in Southern Spain and has generally stood up well to the excessive wear and tear of 2 heavyish people.

shower, bed, well appointed, plenty of locker space.
not enough workspace, lounge cushions different lengths, toilet space more suitable for the narrower bum.
Reviewing a 2001 model.
630 lux
Owned for 2 years.

Moreganuk
Reviewed August 2007.

Appearance Interior Space and Layout
Amenities On The Road

I have seen and been in a 630 and love it, but not as much as a 640

En suite
I cant see any
Never owned

Showing reviews 1 to 2 of 2.

Important Note

All ratings and reviews are submitted by visitors to this web site, and represent their own personal opinion. They do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Preloved.

You use this information at your own risk. Preloved can not be held responsible for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this site. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.